Renovation and extension of previously bank building at Na Příkopě 14 to prime high street retail in lower levels and to A-Class Offices in upper levels. The project is situated at the junction of Na Příkopě and Panská street, in the heart of Prague´s city centre.
Following the comprehensive renovation and extension of our landmark building at Na Příkopě 14, we are offering for rent approx. 4,000 m² of A-class office space. Independent entrance lobbies with multiple lift access are situated on both Na Příkopě and Panská street. Complementing the office space is a single tenant department store on the lower floors, as well as 144 car parking spaces on two basement levels.
Facilities / Services:
- Openable windows
- 4-pipe fan-coil HVAC system
- Individual control of cooling &amp; heating
- Central ventilation
- Raised floors
- Floorboxes (1 per 15 sq m)
- Mineral suspended ceilings
- 24/7 access &amp; security
- 2 central receptions
- 4 passenger lifts (2 Na Příkopě &amp; Panská street)
- Parking system (144 spaces)
- Card access system
- Electronic fire system
- Standard carpet
- Standard lighting
- Energy Building Rating: C
Thank you for your request. We have received your message and will reply as soon as possible.
1. Business name: NP Investments a.s.
2. Registered office: Prague 5 - Smíchov, Štefánikova 248/32, postal code 150 00
3. The business company is registered with the commercial register of the Municipal court in Prague, File No. B 10841
4. Identification number: 276 64 031
5. The business company is a member of IMMOFINANZ AG holding, with it registered seat at Wienerbergstraße 11, 1100 Vienna, Austria, FN 114425 y
6. Report on relationships between the controlling entity and the controlled entity and among the controlled entity and the entities controlled by the same controlling entity for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013 compiled according to Section 82 of the Act No. 90/2012 Coll., on business corporations and cooperatives (Act on Business Corporations)
7. Ordinary financial statements for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013
8. Report on the company´s business and its assets for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013
9. Annual report for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013