BBP OFFICES is a modern administrative complex made up of four buildings with a total office area of 34,948 m² and a highly efficient and flexible office layout.
With a total office area of 34,948 m², BBP OFFICES allow for an open-plan as well as a cellular office layout and can be used on a single or multi-tenant basis.
The ground floor of each building can be used either as a retail unit or customer service centre. The floors measure approximately 1,800 m². Buildings A and C comprise five floors arranged around a modern atrium. All the buildings (A, B, C and D) offer their tenants sufficient parking facilities in the underground floors as well as additional parking for visitors and the public.
BBP Offices benefit from top quality services based on new infrastructure for all of the buildings. Technological features include a large number of telephone lines and optical cables, wireless connection and unlimited power supply.
Facilities / Services:
- Approximately 730 parking spaces
- High-class reception
- 4 passenger lifts in buildings A and C
- 3 passenger lifts in buildings B and D
- 2-pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Radiator heating
- Openable windows
- Floor-to-ceiling height of 2.85 m
- 400 lux lighting
- Integrated building management system
- Raised floors with floor boxes, 1 per 10 m²
- Smoke detection system
- Fibre optics and ISDN telephone system
- 24-hour security
- Standby diesel generator
- Energy Building Rating: C
1. Business name: Brno Estates a.s.
2. Registered office: Prague 5 - Smíchov, Štefánikova 248/32, postal code 150 00
3. The business company is registered with the commercial register of the Municipal court in Prague, File No. B 12452
4. Identification number: 255 32 090
5. The business company is a member of IMMOFINANZ AG holding, with it registered seat at Wienerbergstraße 11, 1100 Vienna, Austria, FN 114425 y
6. Report on relationships between the controlling entity and the controlled entity and among the controlled entity and the entities controlled by the same controlling entity for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013 compiled according to Section 82 of the Act No. 90/2012 Coll., on business corporations and cooperatives (Act on Business Corporations)
7. Ordinary financial statements for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013
8. Report on the company´s business and its assets for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013
9. Annual report for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013
20130930_Brno Estates_annual report.pdf