Comprising two inter-connecting parts, a historic and a contemporary surrounding an elegant atrium, Jindřišská 16 offers 6,000 m² of A-class office space.
Jind?išská 16 offers 6,000 m² of A-class office space and consists of two connecting building. The historical part, located on the street side and the new part at the rear both enclose an elegant atrium. The historical part extends over six floors, the new part includes one additional floor. Floors are connected by stylish lifts but tenants may also make use of two representative historical staircases. The size of individual office units start at 190 m². Single floor layouts provide an office space of up to 1,000 m². All floors offer both cellular and intelligent open-plan layouts with fully equipped kitchenettes. The inter-connectivity of the floors allows offices to be arranged vertically or horizontally according to the individual needs of tenants. The building can accommodate several small to medium-sized companies with a maximum of three tenants per floor. The offices in the historical part follow the original structure of the building, but the partition walls can be wholly or partially removed, resulting in highly flexible and desirable offices. Jindřišská 16 is a green building and obtained the LEED Gold certificate.
Facilities / Services:
- Approx. 3 m ceiling height in all offices
- Raised floors including floor boxes for electrical installations
- Suspended ceilings
- Ventilation and air-conditioning of all areas with humidity and CO2 control
- Possibility of individual climate control and CO2 detection in each office
- Openable windows equipped with contact sensors allowing for central monitoring
- Light sensors allowing for daylight control, central monitoring and switch-off
- Smoke detectors throughout the premises
- Electronic fire alarms
- Enhanced safety via CCTV monitoring of entrances, lobbies and other public areas
- Card-controlled access, central reception and 24/7 security service
- Green wall with living plants delivering fresh oxygen and natural humidity
- Stucco ceiling in the old part
- Energy Building Rating: B
Dziękujemy za zapytanie. Otrzymaliśmy wiadomość i wkrótce udzielimy odpowiedzi.
1. Business name: J.H.Prague a.s.
2. Registered office: Prague 5 - Smíchov, Štefánikova 248/32, postal code 150 00
3. The business company is registered with the commercial register of the Municipal court in Prague, File No. B 11080
4. Identification number: 276 64 023
5. The business company is a member of IMMOFINANZ AG holding, with it registered seat at Wienerbergstraße 11, 1100 Vienna, Austria, FN 114425 y
6. Report on relationships between the controlling entity and the controlled entity and among the controlled entity and the entities controlled by the same controlling entity for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013 compiled according to Section 82 of the Act No. 90/2012 Coll., on business corporations and cooperatives (Act on Business Corporations)
7. Ordinary financial statements for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013
8. Report on the company´s business and its assets for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013
9. Annual report for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013