BB Centrum Gamma is the second largest of all the BB Centrum buildings developed so far. It has a total area of 30,173 m² spread out over ten storeys.
BB Centrum is a new urban centre in Prague 4. This unique development project started to take shape towards the end of the last millennium and currently ranks among the most comprehensive developments in the Czech Republic. A typical floor of BB Centrum Gamma is over 3,000 m². The whole building has an area of 30,173 m² spread over ten above ground floors. In addition to a small terrace on the eighth floor, there is a large garden at the top of building. Gamma also offers over 500 parking spaces on three underground levels.
Facilities / Services:
- 24-hour security
- Central reception
- Representative entrance lobby
- 4-pipe fan coil HVAC system
- Flexible layout
- Floor channels
- Suspended ceilings
- 9 passenger lifts
- Underground parking
- Energy Building Rating: B
1. Business name: BB C - Building GAMMA, a.s.
2. Registered office: Prague 5 - Smíchov, Štefánikova 248/32, postal code 150 00
3. The business company is registered with the commercial register of the Municipal court in Prague, File No. B 9005
4. Identification number: 271 00 383
5. The business company is a member of IMMOFINANZ AG holding, with it registered seat at Wienerbergstraße 11, 1100 Vienna, Austria, FN 114425 y
6. Report on relationships between the controlling entity and the controlled entity and among the controlled entity and the entities controlled by the same controlling entity for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013 compiled according to Section 82 of the Act No. 90/2012 Coll., on business corporations and cooperatives (Act on Business Corporations)
7. Ordinary financial statements for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013
8. Report on the company´s business and its assets for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013
9. Annual report for the commercial year 1 May 2012 – 30 April 2013
20130930_BBC Gamma_annual report.pdf